About the Journal and the Publisher
The publisher of Javna uprava journal (Public Administration) is Inštitut za javno upravo pri Pravni fakulteti v Ljubljani (IJU) – Institute for Public Administration at the Faculty of Law Ljubljana, an independent research and consulting organisation. Since 1960 it publishes the professional-scientific journal with this title since 1990. It is issued in four numbers, at least two times annually (double issue).
Recently, the journal was included in the international bibliographic base HeinOnline, which means availability of the published articles to experts and scientist globally. The Slovenian Research Agency is financially supporting the journal and has acknowledged it as one of the relevant scientific journals in Slovenia.
Editor-In-Chief is a professor at the Faculty of Law Ljubljana Bojan Bugarič, assisted by the Editor Boštjan Koritnik (potential authors are welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org). The journal helps the Institute of Public Administration to ensure a constant flow between science and practice, a prerequisite for an effective state and rule of law, undoubtedly a foundation of a democratic and free country.
The Journal was included into the international bibliographic database HeinOnline, which enables experts and scientists to access articles from anywhere in the worlds. The Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) financially supports the publishing of the Journal and it included the Journal among the journals in international databases from its list.
The Journal is available also in electronic form through the portal Tax-Fin-Lex, which enables a never wider reach, notwithstanding the already great impact within the public administration in the wide meaning of the term.
Members of the editorial board
- Professor Bojan Bugarič, PhD (also Editor-In-Chief),
- Assistant Professor at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Law Mitja Horvat, PhD,
- Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia judge Erik Kerševan, PhD,
- Professor at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Law and director of IJU Rajko Pirnat, PhD,
- Professor at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Law Senko Pličanič, PhD,
- Professor at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Law dr. Gorazd Trpin, PhD,
- Professor at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Administration Grega Virant, PhD,
- Secreaty General and Teachig Assistant at the University of Ljubljana Faculty of Law Boštjan Koritnik (also the editor of the Journal).
- dr. Bojan Bugarič
- As. Boštjan Koritnik
- Polona Kržan
Guidelines for Authors
List of Journals’ Contents
Ordering and information
Yearly subscription (with VAT, when applicable): EUR 88, individual issue EUR 50. Shipping is included.
All subscription orders are valid until revocation, which may be sent via e-mail.
Inštitut za javno upravo pri Pravni fakulteti v Ljubljani (Institute for Public Administration at the Faculty of Law Ljubljana)
Poljanski nasip 2
Tax ID number: 18029396
IBAN SI56 0201 0025 8191 850 at bank NLB d.d.